Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pedicures all around...

The other day, I was sitting out on the back porch enjoying the nice summer weather when I decided my toes could use a new coat of polish. Easy enough. Except for one small detail.

Ada.

She just can't sit back and watch me have all of the fun. So to save her from driving me nuts and throwing a tantrum in the backyard, in range of all of my neighbors' open windows, I gave in.
When forced to choose between not painting your toenails at all, painting them but getting nail polish all over your 1.5-year-old's little hands, or painting your toes and hers at the same time, I opted for the lesser of the evils. So here it is.
Ada's first pedicure.

Moral of the story: If you can't beat them (which is illegal and just wrong), include them. Maybe you'll get some cute toe nails out of the deal.

No comments: