Friday, April 9, 2010

Momma Yoga

In an attempt to stay healthy and limber during my pregnancy, I've been taking prenatal yoga classes. The classes are wonderful and relaxing and all around awesome, when I can get to them. It hasn't been easy to actually get there with our hectic schedules and colds and Ada being sick and traveling, etc.

Luckily, a friend loaned me a prenatal yoga DVD so I could practice at home. Sadly, I'm 28 weeks along and finally found time this weekend to do a little yoga. The DVD is awful, but Ada (and Piggy) found a way to make it fun.

I think I got more of a workout laughing at her than I did doing the yoga. Either way, it was fun for the whole family.
Moral of the story: To make exercising more fun, find a way to include your toddler. You might not get the workout you expected, but you're likely to have a good time doing it.

No comments: