Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

These are from a few months ago. Ada loves to play with the computer -- mainly just to push the power button whenever I'm in the middle of a big project at work. In an attempt to save my sanity and keep her occupied, I removed the batteries from our wireless keyboard and let her go to town. She had a blast and I got to clean the kitchen. Lucky me! If only we could all go to work in our underwear -- we'd save on our work wardrobes but I think that might cause a bit of an issue with Human Resources...She is also obsessed with Rick. Constantly needs to be near him and is now being accepted as his shadow. She insists on "helping" him with everything -- or at least being between him and whatever it is he is trying to get accomplished. Clearly this is the reason kids are so cute -- so that we can't really get mad when they try to "help" and render us totally unproductive.

Moral of the story: The older they get doesn't necessarily mean they are more helpful.

No comments: